Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Carney Family Newsletter for December


Wishing the best for all of  us in 2022




I have posted Two newsletters....one being a Christmas special, so be sure to keep scrolling when you finish this December newsletter. So. here's the news......




Happy Anniversary

Takeshi and Amy



Then and now.....30 years!
Wishing the best from all of us....happy anniversary






Rat Pack Party

Frankie and Dean
Mike and Twin......you look fabulous my dear



Football

Liam and Emma at a Chicago Bears game.....vs Vikings






New York City
Recently, Emma traveled to NYC to visit friends. They actually live in Brooklyn but they went into the city for a Broadway play and also to Times Square.








Anniversary Cruise
Takeshi and Amy went on a Carnival cruise on the good ship Conquest. I was able to follow along on my Marine Traffic ap and also enjoyed pictures that they texted to me everyday. 



living the good life....a trip long in the planning

Bimini 





A rental convertible and then off to the Keys

Must be rough getting back to the real life grind you guys




Winter Archives

Winter fun....Mike in Southgate
Tim shoveling snow...in Waltz
Amy sledding at Willow Metropark
[I'm surprised she could keep her arms down]








This is me recovering from the holidays....there's my pink robe again!
See you next month.....send me news;

No comments:

Post a Comment