Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Carney Family Newsletter for February

 Keep on smiling through adversity



What adventures we had this week. So happy that one eye is done...on to eye #2 next week. Also, Amy had a very successful ablation procedure done yesterday and is doing well. So good news all around.
I had a horrendous week last week though. The evening of my eye surgery we had an bad ice storm and at 11:15pm the power went out. No power for 3 days. It was so cold in my house that I had to go up to Tim's on Saturday. To add insult to injury several large tree limbs came down...one in front of the garage and one hung up on my power line. DTE came and cut that limb down but (for a very large amount of money) I'm having the whole tree cut down.  What a week!

Here's me....freezing




Birthday Wishes
Happy Birthday John



Happy Birthday Twin







Pray Works!


Chiefs win the Superbowl!




Surprize Visit
Sean got home for a few weeks......





My New Bookcase
Thank you Kim for putting it together...you did a great job







Sailing the Carrabino
Jacobs mother recently took the family on a Caribbean Cruise. Lovely sands and water.

Allison, swimming with dolphins 





Fun Photos

Sean
Twin
Mike






 Pet Shenanigans
Meal time!
Iris...pretty lady
Apollo, regal as his name 


Suki, viewing his new domain





Fun Times at the bar......






Family Archives 1987






I lived in my fluffy pink robe last week until I had to resort to my coat...... what we take for granted.
Tune in next month for more adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment