Saturday, February 29, 2020

Carney Family Newsletter for February

Happy Valentines Day
(Belated

Today is the extra day of the Leap Year......hey, we get another day of the year to spend money...yea! Amazon here I come!
I think that we will have an early Spring this year and I will be spending it in Michigan for the first time in years. I will be out inspecting my tulips sprouting. Lots of news this month so let's get cracking.



Happy Birthday John!
We all wish John a very happy 24th birthday......heard you had a good one.


Happy Birthday Twin
Happy birthday Twin. You had a great surprize birthday present!
Sean came home to wish you a happy birthday in person.






My Kind of town...
 Chicago is......Recently Liam took the train to Chicago to visit Emma. Looks like a good time.






RV Show Raleigh NC
 John manning the PirateLand booth at the RV show....extra weekend bonus...it snowed while they were there! I like that treasure chest full of candy.





We're Related
 John lives here.....
 I live here......we're related....lol



The Gymnasium 
 This is what happens to your room when you grow up and leave home.





Sean and Rebecca




Boys and their toys...........
 Yes that little guy is Mike flying his new drone.....the pictures came out great! I'm more impressed by the weather however...February???






From the Archives
 Mike and little puppy Butch in Costa Mesa California





This is me waiting for family news! Please send me some..lol
Until next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment