Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Carney Family Newsletter for March

Leaving on a Jet Plane


 Happy Spring

Just a quick little newsletter before I leave for South Carolina. Can't wait to get into the sunshine and see everyone. Looking forward to Huntington Beach State Park and Brookgreen Gardens, shopping and eating.....ha! 





Happy Birthday Takeshi

 Happy birthday wishes go out to Takeshi who will celebrate his birthday by picking me up at the airport....ha! We will have a birthday celebration later!





Happy St. Patrick's Day
 Mike's corn beef and cabbage....looks yummy!





Congratulations Tim
20 years with Pepsi!






Some people are just plain silly....
 Mike wearing Saki's collar...by the way, Saki is doing well after her surgery.




For those away from home....
 We miss you!

Find Sean in this picture!




TB

This is me back in the 90's in Paris. I'm standing next to
Chopin's grave site. People bring flowers everyday.


See you next month. Please send me news......the last few months have been real slow news months.
I will have some SC pictures but I need headline news...ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment