Friday, February 16, 2018

The Carney Family Newsletter is 16!

Our first family newsletter came out in November of 2001, just a few months after Mikey and Liam were born. You might remember that Amy has kept every issue and they are secure in plastic sleeves in a binder. I love looking at them all, what memories. In 2014, I went digital and they are all still on our newsletter page for anyone to look at.  The newsletter have been so much fun to do and so much better now that I can find all the photos online (facebook, instagram) as well as pictures text to me. So much easier all the way around. 
I love being able to document all the family events, big and small and see how the kids have grown up. I am also proud of everyone's accomplishments through the years. Take a look at our very first Carney Family Newsletter.


(click to enlarge)





No comments:

Post a Comment