Sunday, October 29, 2017

Carney Family Newsletter for October


Happy Harvest






Leave are falling and soon it will be snow!

I'm beginning to think that very few of you actually look at this newsletter. I make it as easy as possible with a link that you just have to click on.....no need to read anything, just look at the photos. I spend a lot of effort collecting pictures all month, editing and then working on the newsletter itself  and I would really appreciate if everyone takes the time to glance at it.  It is a very easy format that takes little time and effort. Thank you for your consideration.
Wish that I had a few Halloweeners in the family.....dug up some old photos and have posted them at the end of this newsletter.





Happy Birthday Allison
So proud of you Allison. We all are wishing you a very Happy Birthday!





Marine Corp Bound
Here is Sean getting sworn in to the Marine Corp delayed entry program. He will go into the Marine Corp, officially, August 2018. 
Proud of you Sean!





Volunteering 
Here is Amy with her co-workers volunteering at the concession stand at a local football game. You all look like professional concession workers.




Thank You!
Thanks to Tim and Liam for helping me out with some yard work....it was cold and windy work but we were rewarded with a great meal at Logans.




Birthday Dinner
 Allision with friends and family for a birthday dinner at Paula Dean's......can't wait to try that place.






Visitors
 Emma is doing great at school and just got a job at Starbucks....she also works two days a week at the school admissions office. Recently Emma had family visit on the weekend and than the following week two friends from Michigan came to visit. I'm so proud of you Emma....proud of all my grandkids!
 Hotel Lobby....pretty cool chairs (or pods)
 Shopping in Chicago





Bon Voyage!
Takeshi is on his way to Japan in a few days.
Have a great trip and save me some pictures. Would love to see pictures of your two nieces.
Having a goodbye dinner and trivia night. You guys came in 4th, an almost impossible accomplishment.




All Dressed Up!
Mikey and friends all dressed up for homecoming.....they look so handsome!




TB

 John Bozdog Sr.
John Bozdog Jr.
Then there is John James, John Michael and John Takumi
I always loved this picture of my Dad telling Tim a story, I bet about golf. 





Autumn
I love this tree....it is located at Lower Huron Metropark at the Tulip Tree Picnic area. I remember sitting by the tree back in the early 70s.....in fact, one time Gretta and I had a little picnic here.
Happy Fall everyone, see you next month.



Halloween through the years



















No comments:

Post a Comment