Thursday, June 29, 2017

Carney Family Newsletter for June

Life doesn't get any better than this!

 Summer has been great so far! Everyone is busy, especially me. I spent a wonderful 3 weeks in South Carolina. Thank you so much to the Mitsuoka family for their hospitality and to Pirateland for the week in a villa......I enjoyed myself so much.
Two graduations! I am so proud of my granddaughters. For more graduation pictures keep scrolling down after the end of the newsletter.
Jim and Mary Ann came to visit me and we had a nice time....eating and talking. Thank you Jim for putting up a new pole light for me....it is eloquent.
Sorry for this late June newsletter. I am wishing everyone a fun July 4th....wave that flag and have a great weekend.




Happy 18th Birthday, Emma

 We are all sending birthday wishes out to you, Emma. 18 is a very special birthday.






Sean, Getting Ready for Pictures
 Speaking of graduation....here is Sean getting ready for his senior pictures. Sean will graduate next year. He looks so handsome!





Model Material 





My Myrtle Beach Vacation
 This is the villa that I spent a week in at Pirateland.......right on the lake and very near the beach. Every morning I got in the golf cart and went to the beach. In the evening, usually, Amy and Allison came to visit and we went for a golf cart ride and ice cream. Fun time!
 Here we are in Charleston. We visited a historic house and also a cemetery.....great day!


 Allison after her graduation ceremony ....she's getting ready to go to culinary school.
 Enjoyed the state park and got so many great photos. I love this Anhinga picture and the ocean below.


Selfie, taken at Brookgreen Gardens.....I spent a lot of time there taking photos. My favorite morning, a trip to Brookgreen and then lunch at Chic-fil-a.
I'm still posting photos on my blog so to see more of my vacation go to this link:




The Pepsi Guy





Camp Counselor 





Mikey, What a Guy!






Emma in Chicago
Emma spent several days at the university for orientation.





 Our Twin
 I posted old graduation pictures recently so Mike sent me this one of Twin.....so pretty...
 then there is this picture of Twin changing a spark plug....she could have gotten lost in that truck engine!



Blood Drive
 at Pirateland and Takeshi is doing his part donating a pint.





TB
Happy July 4th everyone




No comments:

Post a Comment